Consciousness in Connection: JUNE Come to Center Weekend Workshop
Join us to explore your truest self and the nature of your relationships. Embody the joy and wisdom that lie at your center. See what happens when you let go of shoulds and show up how you really are.
DISCOVER A NEW WAY OF BEING THAT WILL UPLIFT EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE!
Our two day workshop is a place to work through live yearnings and challenges while being seen and held in a loving space with inspiring peers. It will gently challenge you in service of your brilliance.
You will learn new ways of being and tools that heal inner division and bring you closer to yourself, your purpose, others and the life you want to live.
If you want to find your center, your voice and your power, while sharing the juicy journey of being human, come experience the power of this work for yourself!
* Explore the intelligence of your body, thoughts, emotions, relationships and desires.
* See through internal blocks and hidden forces that limit your freedom and expression.
* Investigate your inner critic, shame and "shoulds" to reveal desire and love.
* Tap into your inner wisdom and unique genius to transform confusion into coherence.
* Experience a new way of being with yourself and others.
Venue: 60 Adams St. in Milton, MA
When: April 25+26, 9:30am-6:30pm
*You are responsible for food & lodging.
Date & Time
June 13, 2020
9:30AM - 6:30PM
The New England School of Therapeutics 60 Adams St. 3rd Floor Milton 02186 MA US https://www.naturalawakeningsboston.com/businesses/ma-milton-the-new-england-school-of-therapeutics
Classes & Workshops healing Community Spirituality self awareness Boston events boston things to do personal development massachussets things to do transformation awakening communication intimacy consciousness