News Briefs Submissions
Natural Awakenings Welcomes Your Participation!
NEWS BRIEFS: Just as the name implies, a News Brief is a timely, newsworthy item that typically makes an announcement to readers. Whether you’ve opened a new office, have a special event coming up or are offering a new therapy, we want to hear about it. News Briefs must be written in third person and relevant to our subject matter. This is not an advertisement and should not be written as such. We reserve the right to edit all submissions. Current advertisers receive priority.
News Brief Submission Guidelines
- Length: 175-250 words.
- Style: Write in 3rd person. (Please, no “I, me, we, our, my, mine, you or yours.”)
- Deadline: The deadline for submitting News Briefs is the 5th of the month prior to publication.
- Late submissions are at risk of not being considered.
- We are unable to feature all submissions because of space limitations.
- Current display advertisers will receive first consideration, as they help to support our free publication.
- We also feature briefs about nonprofits whenever possible.
- We reserve the right to edit all submitted news briefs.
- Uploaded documents, logos and photos will attach when you click Submit.
Please complete the form below to submit your News Brief submission. Fields marked with an asterisk* are required.
***IMPORTANT—PLEASE READ! Please make a copy and save your answers in another document or body of an email since internet instability has been known to interfere with editorial submissions. We don’t want you to have to start over from scratch if there’s a hiccup. Additionally, our website provider also suggests you use Google Chrome when completing this form (because that browser is the most up-to-date and doesn't cause the glitches that can happen with other browsers).